A Huey Magoo’s Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) is the conduit of relationship for driving regional operations initiatives and achieving results to impact the long-term success for the brand.
The FBC is tasked with achieving measurable financial and operational results through effective oversight of regional operations programs and initiatives. Conducting a minimum targeted number of restaurant/Franchisee visits to provide business consulting services to Franchisee’s regarding compliance measures, brand standards and development opportunities. An FBC is pro-active, involved, present, organized, energetic, a great listener, retentive and empowered. Self-driven with the ability to connect with people, as people and communicate effortlessly. A FBC works as needed with multiple teams such as R&D, marketing, purchasing, training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives.
This top profile, face-forward and exciting position demands a handcrafted fusion of perseverance, professional acumen, organization, coaching skills, and creativity. This candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to introduce and operate predefined processes. The skill process of sit, think, plan, execute is vital to success.
- Provides coaching & guidance to restaurant teams, multi-unit leaders and Franchisees on the execution of Huey Magoo’s brand standards, operational tools & systems
- Perform well planned, purposeful, high impact visits with franchisees and/or operators
- Leverage data, metrics and P&L data to develop monthly/weekly/daily/per shift plans with the Owner Operator to achieve goals
- Works closely with the Director of Training to maintain FDD compliance of certified management in operating restaurants through audit and enforcement.
- Provide input and information to the Operations Department that has the intent of operational excellence, guest experience and franchise-level profitability.
- Works closely with the New Restaurant Opening Team and Franchisees to ensure successful new restaurant openings and closely monitors post opening performance, acting upon trends or needs
- Train and support technological and culinary rollouts
- Engages in the deployment of training material for courses, programs, initiatives or rollout of new or revised documentation.
- Develop evaluations and assessments to analyze current operating compliance requirements for the brand
- Identify Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) training needs and work with the VP of Operations to initiate their development.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment, aptitude to overcome barriers, multitask, accomplish tasks by the established deadline and within a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to use company-endorsed project management tools and processes to effectively deliver on company objectives and initiatives.
- Must be able to persevere as a strong business consultant and halt noncompliant operational initiatives
- Enforce brand compliance in all standard operating procedures
- Licensed to operate an automobile without hours of operations restrictions
- The ability to drive, stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. and place items on high and low shelves in office, storerooms, service areas, walk-in coolers, freezers internally and outside
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment to respond to employee and guest needs
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, days, and evenings, as required
- Appreciates diversity, shows respect for others, and promotes unity
- Ability to builds leaders; provide continuous leadership to his/her Franchise Partners related to leadership and successful operations management.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility, urgency in prioritizing, organizing projects and achieving successful results.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 – 7 years of restaurant or franchise management, regional level multi-units operations and/or ownership
- Prior experience as a franchise business consultant, trainer or operations consultant is desirable
- Degree’s related to training, hospitality, business or related fields preferred. Combination of education, certifications and / or experience will be considered.
- Quick service, fast casual or full service business consultation experience preferred.
- Experience in franchising required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and O365)
- Proficient in numerous brands of POS systems
- Experience with online ordering systems administration necessary; will be expected to utilize online resource while providing training onsite.
- Experience with managing multiple large-scale projects simultaneously required.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
- Food Safety Manager Certificate
- Quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience.
Based out of the Lake Mary corporate training center, travel requirements will consist of domestic travel for several days at a time during new restaurant openings. Consisting of no less than 10 days at a time on opening and potentially multiple times per month as the brand continues to grow. Ability to travel frequently (up to 90%), including overnight stays and airline travel when necessary.
- Be Kind!
- Keep the brand culture, vision, principles and beliefs first.
- Follow company policies.
- Create structure to complete work at maximum efficiency. Sit, Think, Plan, Execute
- Perform duties in a timely manner, deliver.
- Build and nurture favorable business relationships with peers, brand partners, corporate store team members and vendors to promote a cooperative harmonious working environment. Be a Servant Leader at all times.
- Relate information in an understandable delivery to peers, superiors, and outside contacts.
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all business matters pertaining to all areas of responsibility. Takes prompt action to resolve problems or barriers and suggests alternative solutions or actions when necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with information within the department.
- Creates periodic action plans to improve efficiency, productivity, and financial performance.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the V.P. of Operations & Training
- Cell phone reimbursement of $125 monthly.
- Windows Surface Pro
- Aggressive Bonus structure
- Travel rewards for personal use
- Huey Magoo’s swag and gear
- Provided AD&D
- Re-imbursements for TSA precheck fees
- 80 Hours of Vacation accruing daily
- Corporate Discounts
- Per Diems while in the field
- Reimbursable professional certifications
- Competitive Salary with growth opportunities in a growing company