A Huey Magoo’s Construction Manager is the foremost representative of success for the brand.
The Construction Manager role is responsible for all Huey Magoo’s related construction activities across the United States. Incumbent will provide support to Franchisees by coordinating and managing restaurant construction projects. The process ranges from pre-bid to restaurant turnover while ensuring Huey Magoo’s brand standards are met. The Construction Manager works directly with architects, engineers, contractors, and store package vendors to complete the project accurately and timely for the franchisee.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete understanding of Huey Magoo’s restaurant design layouts, design elements, equipment package, and graphics.
- Work with the franchisee and GCs to complete the bid process through pre-bid and award process.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with the franchisee, GC, and vendors.
- Perform site visits for the purpose of rough-in inspections, troubleshooting, punch walk/close outs, and all necessary approvals prior to turnover.
- The individual must have general knowledge of the construction industry processes and terminology.
- Incumbent must be able to read architectural and MEP drawings.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in the commercial construction field. Restaurant construction experience desirable.
- Protect brand standards and quality control over all projects.
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally with different departments, vendors, Franchise partners through each project.
- A professional and respectful communicator that will represent themselves and the brand to the highest level
- Software knowledge of email, excel, word, Gantt charts, cloud-based files, zoom.