Assistant Director of IT
HOME OFFICE – LAKE MARY, FL – The ideal candidate possesses a deep understanding of the relationship between restaurant operations and technology solutions. Proficient in support, oversight and enhancement of the company’s cloud, corporate, and distributed network infrastructure. The candidate will take the Lead on all aspects of design, implementation, monitoring, support of local and wide area networks as well the restaurants various technologies (VoIP, Firewall, Wi-Fi, reporting, data analytics, routine maintenance of databases, etc.). All to ensure maximum stability, integrity, and optimized operational uptime for mission critical business systems. This candidate is well connected with ongoing restaurant technology innovation, tools, platforms, and solution partners and will interact with multiple departments, vendors, and other key stakeholders to consistently meet objectives for the organization.
• Execution of the roadmap, deployment and support of ongoing evolution and optimization of restaurant technologies to be utilized by Huey Magoo’s Restaurants.
• Drive revenue, effectively cut costs and maximize profit of restaurants in partnership with the operations team.
• Build, maintain and develop ongoing relationship and collaboration with all corporate departments, senior leadership, and franchise owners of Huey Magoo’s.
• Build, maintain and develop ongoing partnership with franchise owners, operators, and restaurant location managers.
• Utilize current and evolving technology to:
a) drive brand engagement
b) enhance team member and guest experiences
c) improve team member and guest satisfaction
d) maximize profits
• Development and support in the management of the IT team